Joe Welinske will be talking about the language of touch in a presentation at the Phoenix STC Conference, Monday, May 19, 1:00p.
This session will include a lot of information from the upcoming second edition of Developing User Assistance for Mobile UA.
Topics will include:
- Our new set of verbs for touch
- Writing concise text while retaining meaning
- How Simplified Technical and Plain English can be used
- What to know about voice technology and other emerging interactions
- Choosing a generic or custom language scheme
- Explaining touch through visual representations
If you would like the slides for this presentation, contact Joe Welinske.