If your documentation strategy requires speed, agility, flexibility, and the need to keep thousands of pages of documentation up-to-date at the click of a button … Then you should invest some time in learning more about HelpServer.
With HelpServer, a web-based team authoring environment, technical writing teams can easily work together to build & manage content rich documentation web-portals. This without the markup & coding knowledge and IT support that most other authoring platforms require.
HelpServer crash course webinars in August
Attend one of our webinar crash courses “Getting started with HelpServer”. During this webinar the following topics will be covered:
- Working with projects;
- Migrating your existing content to HelpServer to become productive within days:
- Converting your legacy content from Microsoft Word;
- Storing and reusing your files and digital assets;
- Working with the build-in WYSIWYG editor;
- Creating flexible content structures and reuse possibilities;
- Translating content & integration with the industry’s most popular localization tools;
- Context-sensitive help (=aliases and pointers);
- Making content in real time accessible to your target audience and keeping your content up-to-date;
- Single sourcing content from HelpServer to popular file types like: CHM, PDF, HTML, XML, and DITA;
- Versioning content;
- Making content conditional and creating content variations;
- Click here to join us on Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 9:30 AM EDT = 15:30 PM CET
- Click here to join us on Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 9:30 AM EDT = 15:30 PM CET
- I cannot make it on any of the above dates and would like to schedule a 101 webinar (please specify a date + time convenient for you)
Register for a crash course webinar
Dive in and give HelpServer a spin
We believe that the best way to learn more about HelpServer is to attend a webinar first. After a webinar it is pretty easy for you to dive in and give HelpServer a try.
To start your own HelpServer cloud trial:
- Visit http://www.helpserver.eu/go/hsknow.wpdrequest ;
- Select “I want to join the HelpServer cloud on a trial basis”, fill out the required fields and click the “Send” button ;
- Within a few minutes your HelpServer trial will be up & running in the cloud and you will receive an e-mail from us about how to logon;
Note: There is no need for you or your colleagues to download or install any software on your computer when starting a HelpServer cloud trial.
For more information about HelpServer visit http://www.helpserver.eu
For more information about HelpServer pricing visit: http://www.helpserver.eu/go/hsknow.overviewguide/prices